Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another Day





Well, it's been a day full of mixed feelings. At one point today I just felt blessed with blue skys, sunshine and white puffy clouds. I took my kids to play at the park with Billy's preschool friends. I mowed the grass. We pulled out the sidewalk chalk at home. But then, there's the stress that lurks in the undergrowth. We still haven't sold the house- after many, many showings. We have missed out on three houses we've wanted-partly because we can't get out of this house. And at the end of the month, we still need somewhere to be-together. Billy's preschool will be over. Josh and Steph will be moving, so Carl can't stay there anymore. We can't find an apartment. And money is getting tighter all of the time. Our Florida trip is just over a week away and who knows how we're going to pull it off. I guess we all know- hooray for credit cards! Well, at least we still get to go. I would be devastated if I missed my brother's wedding. And they might be too, since I'm in charge of the cake. Things are actually going pretty well considering the craziness around me. But I just keep praying that things will work out with our living situation and soon. Billy's favorite prayer is Help us get to the new house quickly. They all miss their daddy so much. Until next time.

1 comment:

Jolley's said...

Hang in there gal. It will all work out in the end as always.