Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday again

Wow, I wonder how many Mondays I have experienced in my life... surely enough. No new news on the house front (selling or buying). I have been busy packing for the Florida trip. I think we're almost ready. I am excited and a little nervous about the cakes I'm making Thursday and Friday. One is a beehive for Billy's B-day picnic at the park and the other is pink, brown and white polka dots for a graduation. I've decided on buttercream with fondant polka dots. No pics from today. I was charging my camera battery and packing the charger for Florida. Tomorrow I have a friend's little 2 year old boy so she can go to her 6-week after the baby appointment with the newborn. Well, there's really nothing else going on for me today. I'm trying to plan a last minute trip to the temple tomorrow. But it will all depend on if I can get a sitter. Well, it's bathtime, gotta run.

1 comment:

the freestone6 said...

sounds like a busy week. Hope you have a great time. We are praying that you can sell your house.