Saturday, April 25, 2009

HERE WE GROW AGAIN

Billy, Ian and Carley just got a little bigger. Carl and I recently found out that we are expecting our 4th baby. That's right, Charity's pregnant... again!
This will probably be our last planned pregnancy as pre-term labor and pre-eclampsia have been prevalent in my pregnancies. We'll be watching the bcp's closely now! We do hope to continue to grow our family through foster care in the distant future.
For now, we are preparing for #4 and are considering letting his or her gender be a surprise. My due date is December 6th, so we should be having a November baby- as I have not been on time or late yet. Billy was 1 week early, Ian- over 4 weeks, and Carley- 3 weeks.
Sorry if I didn't get to tell you in person, but for those that I've missed, I didn't want you to wonder if it was a rumor. It's true!

1 comment:

meghan said...

WOO HOO! i know i already told you congrats, but you can never say it to much. Welcome number four!