Monday, February 18, 2008

Ian has pneumonia

So, this morning I got a call from the ER and after a second look at Ian's chest x-ray, they've determined he has pneumonia. He's absolutely miserable. I started him on antibiotics this afternoon... he takes them 3 times a day. He's still on breathing treatments and ibuprofen and tylenol to keep the fever at bay. Billy also has a fever and is doing nebulizer treatments also. It looks like Carley is on the way to joining them. So, it's been rough around here today. Can't say I'm getting much done.
On the happier side of things, Carl enjoyed his first day of work. After a long drive filled with ice and snow he made it safely there and said it was a good day. I got to call in to work because of my sick little ones.
Well, I'm off to bed. I'm sure I should try to stay up and clean... but no thanks. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Sounds like you have your hands full over there! Is he on albuterol treatments now? Oliver and Jaren are both on that as well. We will be praying for a speedy recovery! I hate dealing with all the breathing treatments and medicines... it just scares me when their breathing gets more laboured! Hope he gets back to his old self again soon!