Sunday, February 17, 2008

Yes, we're still around




In case any of you are still checking for updates.... I just wanted to note here that we are still around and doing well. Many things have changed in the last 2 months (since I last posted). Carl left Furniture Row December 22nd. Our job hunt has led us in many directions, but we have decided to pursue Banking. Carl begins his new job at Wells Fargo tomorrow in Waterloo, Iowa. I will stay behind with the kids to sell the house. Carl will come home on the weekends. I'll be listing the house by March 1st (that's the goal).

Last week we finished the laundry room and closet for the guest room. After much mudding, sanding, priming and painting- the major projects are complete. Now my goal is to paint the entryway and the guest room. I also need to wash the carpets, curtains and clean. I've been filling boxes whenever I can to reduce the clutter. Carl will be taking the boxes each week to Waterloo to a storage unit. It's been crazy around here for the last week or two.

And besides all the moving struggles, the kids are sick. Billy and Ian have been running fevers and coughing constantly. Carley has had a little cough, but luckily no fever (yet).

Oh, and I'm working at Target temporarily. Not so sure how I will keep it up now, but I'm on the schedule and have a sitter. Hopefully I can make it work until the move. Then, I'm considering transferring to the Waterloo Target. So, there's the update. I'll do my best to write more soon.


Pictures are of:

Billy and Ian helping mom pack the toy room.

By the way, Ian almost fits in a diaper box.

Carley with cheese on her nose.

Carley playing in the bath tub with new toys.

3 comments:

Jolley's said...

Great news for us here in Waterloo. We are so happy you are coming back. Congrats, Carl! Hope to see you soon Charity and kids. It was fun to see you a few weeks ago too.

Stacy said...

Congratulations! It will be nice having another good family here in the ward! Your kids are getting so big!

Jolley's said...

Ok, after thinking a little, maybe you won't be moving to Waterloo. Please do move to Waterloo - here I just assume. We miss you. And we may be selling our house so if you are interested. Hope to see you soon.