Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Haircuts for the boys




Well, I'm giving myself a pat on the back tonight after giving the boys- what I believe- to be spectacular haircuts.... I even showed Billy how to spike, smooth and wave his. I did not cut Carley's hair. Mainly because I have 0 experience cutting girls' hair. It will come. I did give her some super-cute pig tails, but she would not leave them in long enough for a picture. :(

I didn't get much done on the house today... I picked up the yard and did dishes and laundry. I'm hoping to get the the basement and garage cleaned up this week because we have an open house planned for Sunday 12:30-2 p.m. We'll be in Waterloo this weekend looking at houses ourselves.

Not much else has been happening. Yesterday my realtor gave a preview of the place to 16 realtors in the area. I was still cleaning when she showed up- nearly done. She said that there were lots of positive comments. Here's hoping.

Well, I'm hearing footsteps upstairs so perhaps my rambunctious boys aren't in bed yet... gotta run.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey there! I wanted to apologize for not stopping and chatting with you at church. I was rushing to talk with someone about my calling. It was nice seeing you guys there! I'll have to meet the whole family next time!!! I can't believe how big Billy is! Time sure flies!!!

Hartson family said...

Thanks. I don't even think I've seen yours... or maybe I didn't recognize them. We'll be seeing you every other Sunday in Waterloo.