Sunday, March 2, 2008

A new week ahead




Well, just over a week ago I made my last entry and I've gotten so much done since then. Carl and a friend painted the entryway (staircase) and I painted the guestroom- the one with all the beadboard. I cleaned the carpets and cleaned and cleaned and cleaned everything else. It looks like just one more week of boxing up and cleaning up and we'll be on the market. The realtor was very impressed and gave us a hopeful number while she was here. We're working on the bank to okay all the terms for a green light to sell. Maybe we'll be in Waterloo with Daddy before the summer hits. Billy gets his cast off tomorrow and the dog gets a bath in the morning. That pup stinks!
Today at church was crazy. I think the warm weather brought wiggly kids to Primary. All 6 in my class were wild today. It dampened my spirits a little but I still enjoyed being with them. They are so smart and funny.
Carl was here this weekend, but with the threat of another winter storm he was on the road Sunday night (tonight) again- just like last week. We've been seeing so little of him. Our weather this weekend was beautiful. No snow, ice melting everywhere and clear. The kids had lunch on the screened porch this afternoon and were in their heaven. Poor Carley has seldom been outside to play her whole 14 months. She was really enjoying eating at the picnic table with the boys. And the dog thinks going in and out is a nice change too. Looks like it won't last long though. More yucky weather coming.
As for the rest of the week, I'm working Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. And I need to find some time to get ready for Ian's birthday party. He'll be 3 you know. Hope you'll all be letting me know how you're weeks are going too. I'll be checking your blogs. Most of you are better at keeping them updated than I am and I appreciate the encouragement.

1 comment:

Deena said...

Look at them! They are getting so big. I love Carley's dress too. I bet they really loved being outside. I hope you guys have a bunch of luck selling!!!!