Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday- March 18th

Well, today I gave Target my two weeks' notice. I just can't keep up with a changing schedule and planning for sitters all the time. Some weeks I work two days, others five; some days four hours, others 7. It's been crazy. I do like the atmosphere though.
So, I turned in the paperwork yesterday to get our house sold. There should be a sign in the yard tomorrow. This weekend Carl and I went house hunting. We may have found something. Do you think the Hartsons living on Hartman is too wierd? Anyway, we haven't made an offer yet and it would be contingent on us selling our house. We love the elementary it is zoned for, but not the high school.
Once the move happens I will work on getting a new part time job that is more regular. The kids are doing okay. Carley's had a fever since last night... but her spirits are high. Ian just got over an asthma problem... I think he's finally under control. Billy was spinning last night and ran right into the woodwork in the living room. I'm looking forward to not working while I have to take care of the little ones and keep the house perfect for showings. More soon, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Jolley's said...

Good luck and hope to see you soon. Call for help anytime.