Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Swimsuit

Look at that face! So cute!
Please?
Love it or Hate it? Tell me now!


I bought Carley a swimsuit a few days ago and in the store Carl and his sister told me it was awful. I love it. I bought it anyway. Now, I'm starting to consider returning it. I don't want her to look back at pictures and be disgusted with me! Girls I asked between 18 and 24 liked it. No one else does. What do you say, return it or wear it with pride? Let me know soon. I have to make this decision by Mondayish, as we leave Friday afternoon. Please be honest!

7 comments:

Melissa Lasley said...

She's 2. I think the swimsuit is fine. I really like the style. Very cool. Keep it!

Nicole said...

It's adorable. Keep it. (btw, I'm over the 24 year-old mark, by about 6 years) (-:

J. P. said...

I think it looks adorable...what's not to like? ---Lisa

Hartson family said...

Thanks guys! I knew you would get me. I'm keeping it. Thank goodness- because I did not feel like shopping for another.

meghan said...

i think it is cute too!

The Copes said...

let the record show, the swimsuit is cute.

Hartson family said...

You guys win! Friends over in-laws, ya know. I guess it's true that over time parents have less and less hold over the children's decisions.