Monday, March 2, 2009

THIS HOUSE... urgh

Looks like we're moving rooms around... again. We are going to accept a placement and create a boys room and a girls room. Our room will move up front. I like the idea of the new layout. And maybe it will make this place feel more like home. I have had some trouble feeling at home here. It's just more cramped than our last place. We're working on it. Just the change to curtains from blinds is going to make a big difference to me. Maybe I'll even get to paint the kitchen. As for that bathroom, I don't think there's any help for it. I'll try to add a pic of it soon so that you can sympathize. It's really the worst. If you know of any show trying to find the worst bathroom- in the way of function, ugliness or whatever, I'm sure ours could be a major contender. Let me know!

1 comment:

meghan said...

Good Luck with moving stuff around. I hope the placement works well for you guys.