Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Underwear are all the craze



So, now my baby girl is excited about underwear too. On Saturday- because of the tax-free weekend and school shopping- I went ahead and picked up a 10-pack of underwear for little miss. Now, I know she's only 18 months, but she is telling me when she's stinky now. She pulls up her shirt and pulls at her waistband and shouts at me. I'm waiting until she is verbal before I train her. So, here she is trying on some underwear just like her big brothers. And speaking of big brothers... Ian loves his undies now. He protests diapers when we offer them. And Billy picked out some new Diego underwear for school. So, we're underwear crazy around here. I'll bet you can imagine the giggles we've been having.
Yesterday I went to an eye appointment at 6 p.m. (how nice that I could wait until after Carl was home from work). They dilated my eyes and when I went to bed last night at 11:30 the right one was still huge! It was rather creepy looking. Even this morning, the right pupil is abnormally large. But as cooperative as I tried to be it was difficult keeping my eyes open for the drops. I wasn't exactly an easy patient. And well, when I asked about contacts and expressed a concern that I wouldn't be able to put them in, my doctor politely said, I don't think contacts are for you. So... nocontactforyou... as my buddy Lisa might say of her recent experience! :) Well, that was my day.

1 comment:

meghan said...

Those are so cute.. I wish I could get my boys excited about underoos.. We have even bought fun Thomas ones!Argg.. this is an on gong challenge at our house, but I am glad to hear that your little one is so excited!
PS sorry about the migrane, i have only had one, but i know they are awful!