Saturday, August 30, 2008

TAGGED

I was tagged by a sweet friend, so I had to respond. Plus, it gave me a reason to blog tonight, when I wasn't feeling up to it and not sure what to write. Thanks MLS.

One-word responses...

1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Your significant other? Carl
3. Your hair? wet
4. Your mother? crazy (in a good way, of course)
5. Your father? practical
6. Your favorite thing? sleep
7. Your dream last night? embarrassing
8. Your favorite drink? Powerade
9. Your dream/goal? serenity
10. The room you’re in? dining
11. Your hobby? reading
12. Your fear? inferiority
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? debt-free
14. What you’re not? lazy
15. Muffins? please
16. One of your wish list items? wardrobe
17. Where you grew up? everywhere
18. The last thing you did? bath
19. What are you wearing? jammies
20. Favorite gadget? email
21. Your pets? Skittles
22. Your computer? crashed
23. Your mood? overwhelmed
24. Missing someone? mom
25. Your car? minivan
26. Something you’re not wearing? socks
27. Favorite store? books
28. Like someone? many
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you laughed? dinner
31. Last time you cried? yesterday

I tag any of you that read this... beware I check your blogs!

As for the update... Billy's testing the waters by talking back, Ian's playing mommy's boy this week and Carley is getting smarter and sneakier. The dog needs a bath. The dishes need washed. The laundry's due. Busy with my calling. Deadlines coming all the time. Homework and paperwork abound. Getting hard to keep our heads above water with two houses. Trying to keep my smile on.

4 comments:

Goob said...

you can do it! Keep a smile on, its amazing how much bouyancy a smile has!

Mom of 5 Gents said...

Hang in there. The rough days make you appreciate blessings.

Thanks for the tag. I played along on my blog. :)

Marylois said...

I remember the days with so many little kids and not enough time. I always hated it when people would tell me that some day I would look back on them with fondness. They are tough times but they are definitely worth it!

meghan said...

good luck with the house, we will say a little prayer that it sells soon.