Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kindergarten- A not a day too soon





Well, my biggest boy, is a Kindergartner. As he says, "I'm real 5 now." Apparently May 22nd doesn't mark his birthday, the start of school does. He has been waiting for this day since his Preschool Graduation. So, better late than never, here are a few pics. Billy comes home singing songs and loves to show me what he's done. I can say he really has needed very little time to adjust. And he already loves his teacher.
Ian's had 2 weeks of Mom School as of today and boy does he ever enjoy it! The last two times I dropped him off, he said, "I go to school all by myself mom, you and Carley can't come." Well, I guess he told us. We're thrilled that he's loving it. The socialization will be so helpful. I teach Mom School next week and I'm excited! It ought to be fun.
Carley and I are enjoying our alone time while Ian's off at Mom School 2 days/week. It's fun to be with just her. She's becoming so independent and it's apparent that I no longer have a baby. She's a toddler, through and through.
:( well :)

1 comment:

Deena said...

Charity! I totally love the spikey hair!!! LOL, how cute! I can't believe he's in kindergarden!! Crap...that means not much longer for my crew. Good grief time sure flies.
Glad Ian has adjusted well to Mom school, that's a neat idea. I bet it's awesome to finally get a little one on one with Miss Thang. She's so cute, and look at the hair now. Growing a lot faster than Raegans did LOL. She was bald forever...turned out alright though.
I am so envious that you guys are hitting fall weather soon. I am freaking sick to death of FL "seasons" (aka - summer and hotter summer).
Miss you guys. I would die to just get away and spend a weekend with you. Oh well...love ya!