Sunday, September 23, 2007

First Blog Entry Ever


Well, I've never had a blog before... but I've been wanting to get back into journeling, so this is my monumental effort. I'll start with a name poem- which I have been chained into through a friend's blog request. It asks for middle name, but I think I'll start with my first.


C Caring, sometimes I care just a little too much

H Happy, most of the time... I have a pretty nice life

A Affable, very easy to talk to- at least I hope I am

R Ready, for a vacation- without children please

I Intelligent, if I want to know more about something, I seek it out

T Teacher, aren't all moms

Y Yielding, I let others make choices for me, sometimes to my detriment


M Mother, truly the most fun job I've ever had

I Involved, with church in planning activities

C Cake Decorator, it's one of my hobbies that sometimes pays

H Harried, no not harry... harried, many annoyed with petty things frequently

E Euphoric, I can't believe- 3 beautiful children, a sweet hubby and great house

L Lively, bustling with activity- okay I'm starting to sound like a dictionary

L Loving, I try to be very loving with my little ones, they crave affection

E Earnest, in mothering, I think it's the most important job out there.


Well, I have a seriously long name.


As for current events...

I got my haircut Friday. My friend Bethany did it. It looks great and is easy to work with. I'm not brave enough to have chosen the style, but she helped me choose it.

Carl has been working nonstop. His assistant is on vacation, meaning no days off. But he's having a great sales week anyway. Although, he's been feeling sick also.

Billy, today at church during his class, showed everyone how he can shake his bum! Great. He's loving preschool and we're working on finding a good maintenance medicene for his asthma.

Ian is being 2. He doesn't want to do anything he is asked by mom and dad, but follows Billy like a puppy dog. His vocabulary is huge now.

Carley is pulling herself to standing. Her latest doctor's appointment is leading us off to an MRI to get a better view of the cartilege in her arm- it was broken and healed wrong.

That's it for us for now. Keep checking for updates.

No comments: