Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Andrew *yesterday* and Mike!
Quickly, because it's late and I'm tired, here's my day.
I've been working on the boys' clown costumes for Halloween. The pieces are all cut out and I've sewn Ian's pants and Billy's necktie. Carl got the ceiling in the closet and installed the light! Slowly, but surely, it will get done. I donated blood this morning. My arm is sore.
Carl and I spent the evening over at Ben & Jodi's. It was nice to spend some times with friends. We've learned that Ben has some unthinkable talents (spoon up his nose-gross). And that he also doesn't believe that the U.S. has ever made it to the moon. We compared hospital stories which were disgusting and appalling. They are such a quirky and fun couple. The kids (all 5, between us) were pretty good and played in the toyroom mostly. Well, I'm exhausted. Tomorrow is house cleaning day. Joy.

No comments: