Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday


Last night Carley had another difficult night. She has been teething on and off for about a month or so. After getting up with her a few times I was not ready for the day to begin. But it did. I packed up the kids and got Billy off to preschool (truck day for Carl meant he couldn't drop off). When I got home from dropping Billy off, I put Carley back in bed and I frantically washed, blow-dried and combed the dog. Skittles got to go to Billy's school today because a vet was coming to explain his job and Skit was his patient- for show purposes. The kids really enjoyed petting him. While this was going on- I had a friend watch Carley and Ian at home. Carley cried almost the whole time I was gone. I felt rotten for my friend Barbara. That was about it today. I did some shopping with my munchkins- they were really good for our store trip. Then we came home and made homemade pizza.

The mosquitos are taking over our house and it driving me crazy. When I let the dog out... they come in. And they eat my children and feast on me too. It's awful. I need to get some citronella candles or a doggie door-quick. Tonight I have just been planning Billy's picture day outfit for Wednesday and a church activing on canning for tomorrow. I also have storytime with Ian at the library in the morning and my other friend Barb is going to take Carley and push her in the stroller while I'm in having storytime with my little boy. Crazy as always. Well, I'd like to finish my 2nd Harry Potter book tonight, so I'm out for now.

No comments: