Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday


Today started out pretty normal. Billy went to school, Carl took Ian to the park and Carley and I spent some time alone. Then, after lunch, Carl asked me to come up to the guest room. He asked me if I thought we should take a look at the chimney behind the wall. Sure, why not. Well, 2 hours later, there was no chimney. The worst part was when Carl went up into the roof to sweep the insulation (blow-in) out of the way of the ceiling area we'd be working in. He came out barely breathing and hacking. After that everything went very smoothly. The bricks just pulled right out. No hammering, chiseling, prybarring, nothing. Then, we threw them out the window to the backyard. So, Carley's closet is underway. Ceiling and walls will come next, the floor won't come until after the heating and air guy let's us know what he needs. Carl's days off always seem to be productive.

Billy said the cutest thing tonight-over Domino's pizza. He said he didn't want to go to "garden school" (kindergarten) because he would me miss too much. He told me he wasn't going to go, he would stay home with me. AWE, how cute!

So, that's my Thursday.

No comments: