Friday, December 12, 2008

Another Mom School Love Post


Just another post to say, Mom School's the best! I love having the opportunity to sing with, teach and play with your kids. They are the sweetest and most intelligent little people. We had another fun day and after having such fun- I was a little sorry to be happy with a snow day Tuesday. Sorry MG, I didn't pull the camera out until after Cullan left. I promise to get him good next time. The boys just loved watching the Cars crash on the Cars Track- Jake insisted I put new batteries in it. I was glad I did. The girls went off and did their own thing, though Kate was interested in the cars for a little while.
As for Girls Night In... it was a great time. I'm so glad Meagan and Melissa could join me. There's still so much food left over. Looks like I don't have to cook tonight :). Meagan and I tried out the homemade facials and Melissa had a warm bubbly foot bath. It was so fun to have my friends over and not to have to worry (too much) about kid intruders. Billy and Ian tried to break the party up, but to no avail. Those that couldn't be there: don't worry, we'll see you next time, I'll try to plan away from the holidays. Thanks again Meagan and Melissa. I really enjoyed your company. Carl's home tonight, so I promise I won't be so lonely.
Look later for a Lydia post. Carley and her new little friend have been having lots of fun yesterday and today. I'll try to snap some pics too.

1 comment:

meghan said...

Thanks for the girls night..It was a nice break and fun company!