Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Time for a New Post

I am planning a lovely Saturday (the 20th) for my hubby and I to enjoy while my mother-in-law watches our kids. I've planned a ski lesson at Sundown Mountain- by the way they're free through the 21st for first-timers- and hopefully a dinner theatre engagement later that night. Carl has not been entirely supportive of the plan. He seems to think skiing sounds less fun than I thought it could be. He also thinks the dinner/show idea is too expensive. I'm loosing my patience. We don't run away often. Why can't he just give in and let me have my way this time. GRRRR. Oh well.

1 comment:

meghan said...

Well if Carl is anything like Garran, he grumbles about some of my ideas, but later thanks me because he ends up having a lot of fun! I say plan it and try to make it as fun as possible. Then if he really does not have a good time,tell him he can plan the next one! Good Compromise!!