Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Morning Funnies..


So, this morning at breakfast we got away from the table for some reason, so I told the kids they needed to come back to the table and finish their cereal. Then, Billy yells out as loud as he can "First one there's a rockin' egg!" I just "cracked" up. I'm still laughing about it. Then, I explained the saying, "the last one there is a rotten egg". And Billy then asked was a rotten egg was. So, I explained that it meant an old and stinky egg that had gone bad. Then Billy said he didn't want to be a stinky egg, he wanted to be a rockin' egg. I give up. I think they get their own ideas and there's no talking them out of them. Hope this made you laugh today! Have a good one.

4 comments:

meghan said...

Here is the link to that website you asked about..
http://www.scenic-valleyrr.com/thomas2008/dowt_main.html

I had to laugh at your story. That was hilarious!

Marylois said...

That is so funny. I'll have to tell ELiza. She will enjoy that one. Here is my blog address. I'm not much of a blogger yet so don't expect great things.
snowmade.blogspot.com

Goob said...

too cute! And did you find that logo or did you make it? I love it!
Lisa

Hartson family said...

Made the pic from various cliparts and paint.