Monday, June 29, 2009

Autumn's Preschool Graduation

Success!
Teacher Ms. Leila

Performing

Another performing shot

walking in

The pictures do not do this special event justice. She was so tickled to be wearing her dress and stockings to school. She wanted her hair done just so. Autumn was so excited and performed so well. I wish we would have taken some video. The songs, dance and recitations were darling. Autumn announced that she wants to be a chef when she grows up during her walk across the stage. She was so proud of herself. Carl took off work and brought her flowers- Autumn was pleased at this small surprise.

3 comments:

Goob said...

I must have missed the post where you announced that Autumn was arriving in your home. It looks like you guys are wonderful foster parents. How's the pregnancy coming along?

Unknown said...

I would just like to announce that she could not have gotten a better set of parents than you two!

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that meticulous model. The prices as regards the sneakers were all over 180 pounds on every page. But definitively I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you say about it?