Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today's Doctor Appointment

I was surprised today at the doctor to find that I have only gained 2 lbs in the past 4 weeks. I'm also measuring at 18 weeks and the doctor says I should be 17 weeks tomorrow by his calculation. Baby was moving all over the place and finding a heartbeat was a real challenge. Found one and it was about 150- (not sure of the measurement, but number is right). As for the existing hemmorage, doc says we'll wait until 6/16 for full ultrasound to check it out. He says that it's more common than most people think and will usually go away without any trouble by 20 weeks. However, if it comes up on the ultrasound in 3 weeks it could be more serious. So, that's what I know. Baby's doing well. Hopefully the hemmorage will make itself scarce so we have no further worries.

1 comment:

meghan said...

What? What is this hemorage business. I must live under a rock. Is everything ok?