Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm still here

I know it's been a few weeks since I've blogged, but I am still here. A big part of the reason for my lack of recent post is because I lost my camera. It was in my purse which was stolen during my son's 6th birthday party at the bowling alley. So, I apologize but I have no recent pictures of his party, camping with the kiddos or Autumn's preschool graduation. What a bummer! Anyhow, here's a quick update.
Billy had 11 guests at his birthday party. His cake was Sonic the Hedgehog bowling. It was a lot of fun. My purse was stolen.
Memorial Day weekend we took the kids camping for 4 days and 3 nights. What a blast. We fished, hiked, boated, everything. Autumn slammed her finger in the bathroom door and lost a raisin-sized piece of flesh. The ER in Manchester x-rayed it and dressed it and called it good. There was a bone chip.
Autumn graduated from preschool. She received 2 ribbons from the field day the week before. She announced that she wants to be a chef when she grows up. Carl brought her flowers. She did great for the presentation. Mom didn't come.
All in all our last few weeks have been pretty nice. We're looking forward to our Texas trip- in a week and a half. We'll be going to visit my dad for a whole week. Autumn is going to stay with her 1st foster family during this week. We're all excited.
I'm 13 weeks pregnant and the ultrasound it registering me as 1 week ahead. Everything looks okay so far. I have only gained a few pounds. I've had some major pain and cramping, but after an increase of water it seems to be subsiding. Things are looking good for a late November arrival.
Hoping to hear how all of you are doing very soon!

No comments: