Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our Texas Vacation- Can't wait to return












We had such a good time on our Texas vacation, as I'm sure you can gather from the pictures. We are all so grateful to my dad and Gail for all they did to make our stay fun and eventful. The kids loved going swimming over and over again at the hotel pool. They think Grandpa Chuck's dog Buddy is such a winner. I wish our dog Skittles could have met him and learned to play from him. He is such a good boy. We can't wait to visit again soon. Hopefully we'll have time to fish and garage sale as the rain ruined our chance of getting those things done. I've never had rain interrupt my Texas vacation before- that was shocking. But we got lots of time to play on the computers and get all the necessary things accomplished. Thanks for a great trip Dad! I love my new maternity clothes Gail. It was great to meet you Billy and Candace. Good luck with the new baby. See you all again real soon!

1 comment:

Goob said...

Get this, I have never been to Texas that there was NOT a horrible rain storm. It is our curse. Of course, by being in Texas, I mean passing through Texas.