Friday, June 5, 2009

ONE WEEK UNTIL TEXAS

Hooray! We leave in just one week for our Texas vacation. Boy are we ready for a vacation. Don't get me wrong- camping over Memorial Day was great- but this is long-awaited for. We're going to see my Dad and Grandma Gail. Hopefully we'll get to enjoy the Sonora Caverns or maybe the Abilene Zoo. There's sure to be swimming and fishing. On the way there we're stopping in Whitchita to visit a giant T-rex and we'll stop in Arlington to see Daniel and Alice- my sweet cousins I never get to see. I just can't wait. My replacement camera should be in the mail today and arriving early next weekend. Posts of vacation pictures are imminent. I have been using my cell phone camera and plan to print those pics out soon. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Krista said...

you guys will have so much fun! Be safe!