Monday, January 26, 2009

Another Sick Day

Called Billy in today. He woke up with more disgusting diarreha. I just don't know what to do. He's missed 3 days now and it's been 5 days since he started this stomach virus. I'm going to give him Children's Immodium next. Now it looks like it's my turn. Yuck. And Carley's turn too, she vomited a lot last night- all over a blanket I just cleaned- dang it. At first we thought she was spitting up her chewable Pepto so Carl held out his hand to catch it- bad idea. He said, "I got it, I got it", then I said "oh, no you don't." Then she spewed everywhere! I fanned out the queen-sized comfortable she was wrapped in and caught most of it. How gross! It actually played like the funny scene of a comedy while it was occuring though. To think Carl could catch that kind of volumed in his up-turned palm, only to be shocked at the projectile that came next was a bit funny.
Sigh, now I just want to open every window in my house to the 0 degree temp outside and air this place out. I've used Lysol wipes, carpet cleaner, sofa cleaner, shout, detergent, everything, not to mention air freshener. I'm so done with all this sickness. I need a serious break from the yuck going on here. However, Carl has been a great help. I gagged cleaning up Carley mess last night and he totally took over. Better things must be ahead. Ian has surprisingly been dodging all of this sickness. He's been dealing with his own asthma trouble, but no yucky tummy for him. Thank goodness! Maybe I'll send him to Mom School tomorrow. What do you think?

No comments: