Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Charity = most naive one

I was researching some names online (no I'm not pregnant yet) and lo and behold I found some real names for celebrities. So, I didn't realize how common it is for people in the public eye to have names other than those we couch potatoes know them as. Sure, I assumed Slash and Axle had taken some liberties with their names, but Garth Brooks and Marie Osmond! Even Cary Grant and Doris Day were sporting names that weren't so original. Okay, the wrestlers, no doubt Hulk Hogan isn't his real name, but Tiger Woods! I'm shocked. Now surely you believe me to be the most naive person the world has known. I must admit seeing these people's real names made me a little sad. I've always thought a name to be so personal and special. But hey, maybe I wouldn't want to share my name with the whole world either. Little Dakota Fanning and Miley Cyrus have been protected at their early ages. So, I'm giving some thought to my famous name. What do you think it should be? I'm going with Kayson Zamora Hart. Married to Tristen Zaine Hart. Yep, good enough. Let me know what you choose for yourself!

2 comments:

The Copes said...

What do you mean "yet"? Are you two talking babies again?

Hartson family said...

Jodi- you fell off the train and must get back on. Read a few entries down. :)