Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nothing to post

Not much to post today. Billy has not vomited all day-hooray. Carley's still working on her teeth that are coming in. Ian is having some asthma-related coughing. Cleaned up the house. Planned for the upcoming ward activity. I'm sure you can't wait to hear about it. So, here's the scoop, just for my dedicated readers. We'll be getting together for fun and games in the gym at our Cabin Fever get-together. It promises to be a tropical paradise. You're sure to have a good time. Hope you'll come. There's my official plug. I'm off to read. Hopefully I'll make it tomorrow. I haven't been feeling too great and Carley has had diarreha all day.

2 comments:

Jolley's said...

I think there are Hawaii themed items in the RS closet or YW stuff. Maybe you have already found it. Sounds fun.

The Copes said...

I love how you title your post "Nothing to Post," and then proceed to mention several"blog worthy" items. Sorry about Billy being sick. Give him a hug from Miss. Jodi.