Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sigh...Snore














Just a few of my favorite Christmas pictures that I haven't shared yet.


Well, I went to lie down tonight and because of my 10 p.m. migraine pill, I just can't seem to sleep a wink. I usually forget that it has caffeine and will make sleeping impossible. But tonight, when the pain started above my left eye (where it usually originates) I didn't want to fight it. I knew the pill would be the quickest way to squash it, so I downed just one (hoping lowering the dosage would keep me from staying up). So, here I am.
Tonight we had the Singles over for an FHE night. I am so glad we did. It was a last-minute decision, but hey the house was already clean and we had brownies and chips/salsa, so that made it easy. It was downright fun to enjoy their company. I hope they'll let us host again soon. Bless them all to find deserving mates. For they are all such wonderful people.
Billy shared his testimony again at church. He just loves to be on the stand. I think he will make a fine speaker some day- when mom doesn't have to whisper his thoughts in his ear! :) I had him tell me his testimony and then he went up to the podium and I told him what he had me write. It was a lovely testimony meeting and such a sweet spirit prevaled. Thanks to all those who lifted me today.
I substituted in Primary today. I taught 3 little 4-year-olds. They were delightful. I just adored their comments. When asked "Do you know what Fast Sunday is?", little Grace answered, "It's the Sunday where we go really fast!". Too sweet. In Sharing Time when asked about the Fall and what it meant that Adam and Eve Fell, Cameron answered, The Fall came, like autumn. Awe. It was also Ian's first day in Primary- he's a Sunbeam now. He was a bit wiggly- and unfortunately so was his big brother Billy. Still it was a nice Sunday. We're meeting in the mornings now and while it does make it harder to fast... it is much more conducive to naps (insert big cheesy smile here).
Well, I'm going to try to get some sleep. Heaven knows that I'll need it to keep up with the week ahead of me. I'm most thankful for my afternoon nap today and my husband who indulged me the opportunity. Blessings to all.

2 comments:

Deena said...

Sounds like a a lovely Christmas...and a lovely nap...I haven't done that in a while LOL. Hugs and good cheer :)

Krista said...

Tui has the same slippers as Ian. How cute! You guys look like you had a good time!