Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Healing and Learning




For all of those who have expressed concern for Ian, I am truly grateful. He is doing as well as can be expected. He's been mumbling to talk and is eating very little- I'm sure because it's painful. But he's doing okay. I'm always glad when dad's here, because he can make anyone smile. Dinner was full of smiles for Ian. I'm sure in just a few days more the pain will subside and Ian will feel and look a ton better. He's decked out in his snowsuit today. That's what he wanted to wear. Carley wanted to wear her new panties. I said that was fine... if she would sit on the potty during WonderPets. That sounded fair to her. Hopefully we're on our way to a diaper-free zone. Wouldn't that be nice! Well, I'd really like to get this place straightened up, so more later.

4 comments:

Goob said...

look at you ms. blogger...daily posts! Ian really looks like he's hurting. Poor Boy. yeah for panties and wonder pets! we made the same deal with lily when she first started training.

meghan said...

Poor Ian. What a tumble. I hope he gets better soon enough to enjoy thanksgiving. If you need anything let me know!

Deena said...

Glad he's slowly getting better, poor tyke. Look at Miss Thang sittin' on the pot like a pro. That'll be nice to be done with diapers!!

Krista said...

Straightened up...are you kidding. Chill out girl. Relax and get better! Call me if you need me!