Friday, November 28, 2008

Who would've thunk it?

As if we didn't have enough on our plate lately...
Carley took a huge bite out of Uncle Josh and Aunt Stephanie's brand new coffee table. And as an added bonus, she became our first child to loose a tooth. Ironically enough, we had just counted her 12 pearly whites at our wonderful Thanksgiving gathering with everyone to witness. Then, Carley went and fell into the table. How worried we all were. I, of course, took her straight to the ER with her whole tooth (root included) in a cold cup of milk... just like any good mom would. And they simply said, well, she was bound to loose it anyway. Her new one will come in when she's 5-7 years old. JOY. Thanks. Sigh.
So, if you see my smiling, you'll know it's because either 1. I'm just so grateful it wasn't worse or 2. I've officially gone crazy from the hazards of my life. I haven't figured out which category to put myself in yet.
UGH! I'm finished, really, I am.

2 comments:

Deena said...

Poor little miss! That had to smart...that stinks that they wouldn't do anything about putting that sucker back!! Ugh, how frustrating. Oh well, like you said, could be worse right? ((hugs))

Krista said...

That stinks! i KNOCKED OUT MY bROTHER'S BABY TOOTH WHEN HE WAS 3 AND LUCKILY MY UNCLE WAS THERE. hE IS A DENTIST. hE SHOVED THAT THING BACK IN. iT WAS GREY UNTIL HE WAS 6 AND THEN IT FELL OUT.

Poor little girl!