Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A little girl and her dollhouse




Special thanks to J.J. for the darling dollhouse. Carley adores it and pulls it down from it's shelf often. Here's just a couple sweet pics of her enjoying it.

Having a girl is different than the boys. While my boys have been so wonderful and darling, Carley is great in a different way. It's fun to shop with her and do her hair. But there are special moments like helping Billy and Ian with their superhero-wear that I probably won't have with her. I'm so glad I've been blessed with them all!

2 comments:

Deena said...

It is super fun having a girl isn't it? I love that I can hang with her..but like you I'd totally miss having a boy if I didn't...after all everyone needs a mommas boy, right? Just different personalities that are fun in different ways! Love the pics, I can't believe how much she's changed...look at the hair! She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

oh my!!! I can't wait for days like that! She is so cute playing all girly! i love it!