Monday, November 17, 2008

New Teeth, LarryBoy-Crazed and the Unscathed

Well, doing my duty as a mother, I first feel compelled to share how my children are faring. Flanking her two bottom teeth that have looked lonely for so long, Carley now has 2 new teeth. They are just breaking through, one came yesterday and another today. That explains her low-grade fever, increased temper and need for a few extra naps. Ian has had a low-grade temp for a few days, but not today. Today, he was LarryBoy, over and over and over. Ian's feeling much better and his energy level is through the roof. As for Billy he is the only one in the house to be left unscathed in the health department (knock on wood). Carl and I have not felt well and Carley and Ian have had their days, but Billy's doing great!
As for me, besides battling migraines and other not-so-enjoyable sicknesses... I've been loving the Twilight series. I'm nearly done. I'm 1/3 into the last one. Well, it's a short post, but I did get it done. That's one more check on my list! :)

2 comments:

Goob said...

twilight is evil, it sucks you in, even though you know better! LOL
And, is it just me, or are those conversations between bella and edward verbatim mormon youth conversations?

Hartson family said...

hahahaha! Yes, aren't they though. Creepy. It's really a drug- I feel like Jacob. I want to walk away, but can't.