Saturday, November 8, 2008

Reasons I'm blessed

Wow, it has been a day filled with emotions of every sort. But all in all I must say I feel a peace makes no sense to have at all. I know that living the Gospel brings blessings. I know that praying- even and especially when you don't want to- invites the Spirit. The things of this world are fleeting. They truly "don't amount to a hill-a beans." Success, money, even friends come and go. Fortunately my family can be forever. I shall try to focus on these feelings now, while we are undergoing so much struggle and heartache with our finances. Christmas is magical and it is because of the Christ Child, born for our sakes. I know happier times are coming. Bless us all to make it there... with our faith and hope intact.

1 comment:

Krista said...

you always have a cheerful attitude even in the hardest of times. You are awesome. Hang in there!