Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Annoyed

Kids are coughing and seem to have a cold. I can't believe they're sick again! This has been the longest winter ever!
Billy has been saying "No thanks" to everything I ask or command him to do. I'm so frustrated by it.
I wonder if Carl will take the kids to visit my dad without me. It seems I need a vacation all my own.
I've been feeling shaky and dizzy lately. I'm on some new meds for this embryo transfer coming up this month. My hormones are off the wall.
I want to be my happy upbeat self, but I just feel like crying today. I can't even shake it with reading. I think I'm a lost cause and that I'd better just start over tomorrow. Maybe I'll call it a day early tonight and just let it go.

2 comments:

Melissa Lasley said...

Oh, Charity, I'm sorry! If there is anything we can do, just let me know. (Movie night at the Lasley's after 8pm? The kids are in bed, but if you come here it won't be your kids who come out of their rooms. :)

meghan said...

im so sorry you are having a rough day. this sickness business this winter is driving me crazy too. Kael and I are both down with something! ARGG. Let me know if I can help. Hopefully the yuckiness of the meds will lead to more adorable kiddos =)