Thursday, February 12, 2009

A GREAT BUNCH OF LITTLE ONES!

How blessed I am! What a fun and crazy day.
Mom school was enjoyable, as always. There are usually a few moments of frustration (for me), but I am always glad I did it when the kids are gone. And crazy enough- I usually miss them soon after too! Today we read the Kissing Hand and learned more about the #9 and letter S. It was so fun to sing with them and watch them play with such great imaginations.
Thanks to JJ for letting me shop for Valentines without kids and with no notice. I just know this is going to be a great V-day. I mostly know that because I can tell Carl is hiding something from me. I love the suspense.
And tonight was NP's first Chorus practice. I really enjoyed myself and hope I can be a dedicated member. It's always nice to feel like you're doing something just for you.
And speaking of just for you nights... BOOK CLUB IS TUESDAY! We will discussing Pride and Prejudice. Please come- it'll be such a fun night. It's at Nikki's. You don't have to have read it.
Well, to finish my night I'm going to watch an old movie with my hubby and have apple turnovers with vanilla ice cream. Good night!

2 comments:

meghan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meghan said...

Cullan loved the Valentines that you guys made. He has shown it to everyone that has come to our house and has asked a couple times if he can just hold it.