Thursday, February 5, 2009

Not Strep


That's right- Carley's the theif with Garran's hat. Guess we guaranteed ourselves a visit! HA! Isn't she adorable?
Went to the doctor and Carley and I did not test positive for strep. So, I guess I'm just being a big baby about a little sickness. Anyhow, I got off the couch and decided that I am only going to feel more sick if I lay down for the rest of the day. Now, I'm making cookies for a girl at Carl's work that is having a benefit for a friend with a very sick- terminally ill- child. Now that's a worthy cause that I feel like I can stop worrying about me for a while and work toward.
So, thanks for all of your concern. Please be aware that my hormonal attitude will probably convince me that things are the extreme in nearly all incidents. I apologize in advance for the craziness you are sure to witness. And I only hope you'll forgive me while explaining my irrational behavior to your spouses and children. :) Boy are my friends great!

3 comments:

Goob said...

will they still do your scheduled implant if you're sick?

meghan said...

woo hoo on no strep! Hope you feel better soon.

Hartson family said...

They didn't seem at all concerned when I called it in today- because I was worried about the same thing. Looks like we're still a go.