Monday, February 16, 2009

SILLY DAY

FUNNY THINGS THAT HAPPENED TODAY
  1. Ian scolded me (quite publicly) for choosing green bananas at the store, because we are supposed to pick the yellow ones. The green ones aren't ready yet. (Geez mom)
  2. Billy decided to name his baby brother "Captain", so he could be our family captain. (Duh, of course. And no, we're not expecting... yet... embryo transfer is slated for next week)
  3. Carl was reaching up to a top cupboard to get my Tupperware, when he came back down with it, his foot landed in the trash can.
  4. Ian's foot accidentally slipped into the toilet when he was climbing up there to go potty.
  5. Billy gave the weather forecast behind a waterfall at an indoor pool, he said "It looks like it will be a very rainy day out there, so be sure to wear your coat."
Just a few funny things I can remember. I know Carley's not in here anywhere, but she just wasn't funny today. Pulling books off a bookcase for fun is not funny. Ian and I had fun playing Disney Trivia, but I don't remember anything funny from our game. But it was fun.

No comments: