Friday, February 6, 2009

Funny Girl


Ewe Carley, that is not for eating! Thanks Mom, Carley loved getting cash for her birthday. No seriously, she did. She and mom had a great shopping experience that brought home a new baby- of the toy variety. Hooray for grandma money!

Ugh Carley, get that off your head- it's filthy! Yes, this is a traffic cone. But my daughter picked it up at Goodwill and knew just what it was for. Isn't she too funny! She definately takes after her brothers- Silly Goose!

Oh Carley you're so pretty! Not that my boys haven't been fun, but I couldn't try curling their hair. Daddy wouldn't have it. Here's Carley in the tub after a day of twists in her hair. Check those adorable curls.

2 comments:

Goob said...

ahh, she is such a doll baby. the traffic cone is cracking me up!

Krista said...

I love little girls! She is too cute with those curls!