Saturday, October 20, 2007

Back from the hospital

Well, after a full day at the hospital, we are all home. Ian is feeling (and breathing) much better, though he's not 100% yet. We have to continue breathing treatments every 3-4 hours and he's on a steriod 2x a day. Carl had to work today, so I took Billy and Carley and spent the day with Ian at the hospital. We were there from 8:30 - 6:00. What a long day. I brought lots of movies, toys and activities. The kids did pretty good. They had their moments of course, but all in all I can't complain too loudly. But I must say, I'm done for the day- though Carley isn't. She's been having trouble getting to bed tonight. I just am out of patience and compassion tonight. Looks like I'm in for a long one.

1 comment:

Deena said...

Oh, how scary for everyone! Glad he's doing better, hope it's not a reoccurring event for you guys :( (((hugs)))