Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday, Monday

Today was your average Monday, the kind everyone dreads the arrival of. I did laundry and scrubbed toilets and washed walls and pick up toys and many other chores. It was my day to play catch up and clean up. Nothing much else happened all day.
Well, I guess that's not entirely true. Carley tried to pull herself to standing on a bar stool and it fell over and she got a terrible bruise on the side of her forehead. I got the PlayDoh out with Billy and Ian during Carley's 2nd nap of the day. We played for quite awhile. I could tell the boys had a great time. Ian loved cutting his lump with a plastic knife and Billy was using cookie cutters and molds and potato-head like pieces.
All in all it was a good day. I got a lot accomplished. Tomorrow is storytime for Ian and I at the library. I also have a dinner at church to attend. Hopefully, there will be a nursery.

No comments: