Saturday, October 27, 2007

Friday & Saturday, 10/26 & 10/27




The kids in costume... more pictures after Halloween, no doubt!
A haunted house cake for the youth at church.
Carley... pretty in pink- from head to toe.

Hooray! Today I finished sewing snaps and pom poms on the kids' costumes. They are officially clowns. Ian has been giving me a real fight on wearing his costume, so I didn't know if I'd ever actually see him in it. Fortunately, when I had Billy try his costume on, Ian said he wanted to be Halloween too. So, for the afternoon the kids, clad in costume, visited dad at work and accompanied me to the library for a Parents As Teachers meeting. It was fun. The kids look supercute!

Lately, I have been bogged down in politics. I usually try to stay out of things that cause my brain to hurt, but our book club is talking about the book, A Mormon in the White House, and I am in charge of the night. Also, Election Day is right around the corner for local leaders too. So, I have been researching. BLAH!

Besides clowns and politics, I have been focusing on creating a house of order. Room by room I've been trying to straighten up and clean. The boys room shaped up very well tonight. All laundry is caught up and put away. I'd like to focus on the kitchen Monday. Tomorrow, of course, is supposed to be a day of rest. No politics, clowns or cleaning- yea!

1 comment:

Deena said...

They look adorable! Great job on the costumes, and I'm loving Miss Pretty in Pink :)