Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sunday to Thursday

Wow, I'm I slacking or what! I haven't written since Saturday. Well, Carley had her MRI today. She did so well, considering that she hadn't had anything to eat since dinner last night. Her MRI was at 11 a.m. and she didn't eat until 1 p.m. She came out of the anesthesia just fine. The nurses oohed and aahed over her all through the hospital. We'll be back for the surgery soon- exactly when we should find out tomorrow.
I have really been overdoing it this week and it has lead to total exhaustion. Getting Ian well with medicene and treatments, playgroups, storytimes, halloween cakes, laundry, shopping, etc., etc. have been just too much. So, I am committing to doing absolutely nothing productive for the next two days. Carl's parents have been here today to help with the boys during Carley's appointment. He stayed up playing cards. Carl's off tomorrow. And Friday I have no committments. Well, I'm tired and I need some rest. Goodnight.

No comments: